The Complete Personal Finance Course
You save 94% -
104 Lessons (12.5h)
- Course Introduction & How to Take this Course
- Part 1 of 3: Save [MORE] Money & Making Your Money Work For You!
- Save by Calculating Where Your Cash is Going: Your CURRENT Income Statement
- More than 100 Ways to Save MUCH More:Creating Your NEW+IMPROVED Income Statement
- Changing Your Perception of Saving Money + Saving Money and Your Kids
- Part 2 of 3: Protect [MORE] Money (Many Ways to Protect Your Money)
- Protect Your Money with These Tax Strategies
- Protect $ by Having an Organized Filing System, Tracking Bills & More
- Protect Your Money by Creating a Budget & Picking the Right Bank
- Protect Your Family with Wills & Trusts and Accessing & Fixing Your Credit Score
- Protect Your Family and Your Assets with Insurance Products
- Protecting Your Money, Credit Cards, Loans and Leases
- Profiles of Successful Wealthy People & How they Protect and Manage Their Money
- Part 3 of 3: Make [MORE] Money (Ways to Make Your Money Work for You)
- Index Funds Examples
- Introduction to your Investment Portfolio Management System
- Make Money with Stocks
- Stock Valuations, Mutual Funds & Warren Buffett’s Favorite Type of Investments
- Make Money with Bonds & Commodities (& Understanding Interest Rates)
- Make Money with Real Estate
- Make More with Diversification & Your Make Money Checklist
Learn How to Save, Protect & Make More Money with an Award-Winning MBA Professor
InstructorChris Haroun is an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.
Chris is the author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You In Business School. Forbes recently called this book '1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now'.
He is also the author of The Ultimate Practical Business Manual: Everything You Need to Know About Business (from Launching a Company to Taking it Public), and 10 other business books.
Chris is also a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area business schools including Berkeley and Stanford. He has written numerous articles and has been interviewed in Forbes, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch and Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong's oldest and sole public service broadcaster. He has his own entrepreneurship column in Inc. magazine.
He has an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a major in Management Information Systems and International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow. He has founded several companies, including his most recent company, BusinessCareerCoaching and he serves on the boards of several Bay Area technology companies and charities and he lives in Hillsborough, California.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.